[DETAILS OF OFFER]
UK Legal Scheme Rules
- These Introduce a Landowner scheme rules and the terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties. In the event of conflict between these scheme rules and the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Excludes landowners currently registered with Greenswitch Capital Limited (Green Switch). Green Switch reserves the right (in its absolute discretion) to not pay the £250 referral payment if the landowner is already known or has previously engaged in any commercial dialogue with Green Switch prior to the introduction.
- No monetary alternative is available.
- To qualify for the £250 gift voucher, the Landowner must have signed a Letter of Authority and an offer from the National Grid must be accepted by Green Switch.
- We can only accept introductions for persons with UK resident landholders for landholdings in the UK.
- Once the National Grid offer has been accepted, Green Switch will contact you to send you your voucher.
- Green Switch and its supplier accept no responsibility for vouchers not successfully received due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- Green Switch and its supplier have no liability for lost or stolen or e-vouchers, once the voucher is received by you.
- Green Switch reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of the same value at any time.
- Green Switch reserves the right to discontinue this scheme at any time.
- Green Switch’s decision is final.
Terms and Conditions
Please read below to understand how our Introduce a Landowner works.
The GreenSwitch Capital Limited (Green Switch) Introduce a Landowner scheme is limited to referrals of personal contacts ("Friend"). You must not refer any person under this scheme where you gained or developed the relationship through your employment, office, agency or any other position you may hold, or where referring the individual breaches any duty you may owe to any other organisation or person. To do so may amount to a criminal offence.
By referring any person under this scheme:
1. You warrant and confirm that the referral does not breach any duty you (or any third party) may owe to any other person or organisation (due to any expectation on you to act in good faith or impartially, or because you are in a position of trust) arising out of any:
a. function of a public nature;
b. activity connected with a business, trade or profession;
c. activity performed in the course of any person’s employment (including yours); or
d. activity performed by or on behalf of a body of persons (whether corporate or incorporate)
3. You agree to refund on demand (without any time limit) any reward where you are found to be in breach of these terms.
Green Switch shall not be liable arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or (i) any loss of or damage to profit, revenue, savings, data, use, contract, goodwill or business or (ii) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, in each case howsoever caused or arising.
The term "howsoever caused or arising" when used in this Agreement shall be construed widely to cover all causes and actions giving rise to liability, including but not limited to (i) whether arising by reason of any misrepresentation (whether made prior to and/or in this Agreement), negligence, breach of statutory duty, other tort, breach of contract, restitution or otherwise and (ii) whether arising under any indemnity and (iii) whether caused by any total or partial failure or delay by Green Switch.
Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude any party's liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by the negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.
This scheme is not open to employees or family members of Green Switch.